MXL USB.009 24-bit/96kHz USB Microphone
The first USB microphone to record at 24-bit/96kHz without expensive equipment, the MXL USB.009 offers plug and play recording with high performance sound quality. This simple, feature-rich, all-in-one recording solution features a large diaphragm, 32mm capsule, similar to what's found on the world's best analog microphones. With zero latency monitoring, hand-selected components and analog rotary knobs to dial in just the right mix, the MXL USB.009 offers amazing detail and punch to all your tracks.
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz
- Bit Depth: 16bit, 24bit
- Dynamic Range: 114 dB
- Capsule: 32mm Capsule
- Output: 1/8" headphone jack, USB audio
- Gain Control: Analog rotary gain control
- Power Requirements: USB Powered
- Size: 47mm x 222mm / 1.85 in. x 8.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb / 453g
- Metal Finish: Nickel plated