JBL SRX812P 12" Two-Way Bass Reflex Self-Powered System
The SRX800 Series is the next generation high performance powered loudspeaker system comprising three full range and two subwoofer models with an array of features that elevate the SRX800 Series to the best in class of all competitive systems. The full range 12" two-way,SRX812P features legendary JBL Drivers,proprietary 2,000 Watt Crown amplification,Crown Front-End DriveCore Technology,premium JBL user-configurable DSP,V5 Tunings compatible with Vertec and VTX touring systems,and HiQnet Network control options via iOS and Android applications. Drawing on JBL’s long history of groundbreaking technology and loudspeaker design,the SRX800 Series meets the needs of touring houses,installations,and the most demanding live sound applications ensuring they can deploy a no-compromise,all-in-one solution featuring legendary JBL sound and performance,a wide array of configurability,and compatibility with JBL’s flagship touring systems.Features:
- Purposeful Design: Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy,non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points,indexed feet,and pole/tripod mounts support a wide,flexible array of configurations.
- JBL Premium Transducers: JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight,increased power handling,exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL’s 2432H is the only neodymium 3" voice coil compression driver in this class,delivering very high power levels and smooth,crystal clear sound.
- Drivecore Amplification By Crown: Each model is powered by Crown proprietary front-end DriveCore technology featuring a massive 2000W Power Rating,the highest power rating in this class of loudspeakers. With a remarkable 103dB signal-to-noise ratio,the SRX800 Series is capable of massive sound pressure levels with exceptional headroom,very low distortion and absolute clarity throughout its frequency range.
- Full User Configurable DSP
- Network Control: With full HiQnet Network Integration,configuring an SRX800 system is dramatically simplified,saving time while fully automating the control interface configuration. Simple wired control is provided via Ethercon connector and third party wireless router capability is included. Control options include Audio Architect,HiQnet Motion ControlTM iOS app,and standalone applications for iOS and Android.
- JBL Engineered Application Presets
- LCD Screen and Glow in the Dark Ink on Back Panel
- M10 Suspension Points
- Standard 35mm Pole Cup
- Feet for Monitor Angle
- Live performance systems.
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems.
- Sound system rental and tour.
- Permanent installations.
- System Type: Self powered 12",two-way,bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL: Normal: 135 dB / Boost: 135 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 21 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Amplifier Design: Class D
- Power Rating: 2000 W Peak
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 638 x 415 x 429 (mm),25.11 x 16.31 x 16.87 (in)
- Net Weight: 26.4 kg (58 lb)
|Country of Manufacture||China|