JBL JRX225 Dual 15 Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
The JRX225 is a portable,dual fifteen-inch,two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback.Features:
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs,for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed,but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass,while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control,reduced distortion,and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged,acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant,all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated,steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating: 500 W / 2000 W
- Frequency Range(-10dB) : 42 Hz - 18 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 1092 mm x 464 mm x 426 mm (1092 mm x 464 mm x 426 mm
- Frequency Response(±3 dB) : 62 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity : 100 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance : 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion : 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency : 2.2 kHz
- Weight : 42.6 kg (94 lb)
- High Frequency Driver : JBL 2414H-C,1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver : JBL M115-8A x 2
- Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
|Country of Manufacture||China|