JBL JRX212 12 in. Two-Way Stage Monitor Loudspeaker System
The JRX212 is a portable,twelve-inch,two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.Features:
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs,for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control,reduced distortion,and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged,acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant,all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated,steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000W
- Frequency Range(-10dB) : 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm (23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Frequency Response(±3 dB) : 80 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity : 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 128 dB
- Nominal Dispersion : 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency : 2.1 kHz
- Weight : 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver : JBL 2414H-C,1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver : JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
|Country of Manufacture||China|