Ibanez RGAIX7FM Electric Guitar Transparent Gray Flat
- Nitro Wizard Neck
- Ebony fretboard
- DiMarzio® Fusion Edge Pickups
- Gibraltar Standard II Bridge
- Coil Tap Switch
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
Brand new guitar with standard tuning, factory setup, and full manufacturer warranty.
This striking 7-string electric brings an air of mysterious beauty to the Iron Label line. The guitar’s transparent flat finished Flamed Maple top creates an aura that is truly mesmerizing. Matched with a Mahogany body, these woods combine to create a warm, yet expressive tone.
Working from the philosophy that playing comfort translates into speed and articulation, the RGAIX7FM features a spacious, bound Ebony fretboard mounted on a 3-piece Maple/Bubinga Nitro Wizard-7 neck that both enhances playing agility and optimizes clarity. The acclaimed Ibanez Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge improves sustain and provides faultless intonation. Gotoh® locking machine heads help provide superior tuning stability and expedite string changes. Specifically developed for this guitar through close collaboration between Ibanez and DiMarzio® Fusion Edge 7 pickups have been engineered to produce a powerful, distinctive tone with crisp, cutting, high end, and a tight, compressed bottom end, minus any muddy mid range. An added coil-tap feature, easily accessible through a conveniently located on/off mini switch, provides even greater tonal options.
The RGAIX7FM is yet another reason why the Ibanez Iron Label series is winning over new die-hard converts every day.
- neck type Nitro Wizard-7 3pc Maple/Purpleheart neck
- body Flamed Maple top/Mahogany body
- fretboard Bound Ebony fretboard
- fret Jumbo frets
- bridge Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge
- neck pickup DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- bridge pickup DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- hardware color Black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 48mm at NUT
- b : Width 68mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|