JBL STX825 Dual 15" Two-Way,Bass-Reflex
A dual 15" two-way speaker designed for maximum impact,portability and ease of use. With a wide frequency range and broad 90 degree by 50 degree coverage angles,this speaker is ideal for bands or DJ’s as their primary PA,use as a side-fill on a concert stage,or as an install speaker in a dance club or performance venue.Features:
- Compact and very high-power.
- Dual (15") Vented Gap Cooling™ low-frequency drivers for very high acoustic output.
- 102 mm (4 in) voice-coil neodymium compression driver for high-power capacity and very light-weight
- 90°x 50° coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Twelve M10 suspension points may be used with optional M10 eyebolts.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
- Frequency Range ( –10 dB): 34 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 42 Hz-19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90˚ × 50˚ nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 98 dB
- Power Rating: 1600 W / 3200 W / 6400 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 136 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1066 mm x 568 mm x 573 mm (42.0" x 22.4" x 22.6")
- Net Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs)
|Country of Manufacture||China|