JBL STX815M 15" Two-Way Bass-Reflex Stage Monitor/Utility
A single 15" lightweight two-way system designed to function as a high-power handling,FOH loudspeaker system or as an extended range floor monitor,it offers an extremely high level of performance either ground,pole or stand mounted. A 70 degree by 70 degree coverage angle for focused directivity control.Features:
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting.
- Twelve M10 suspension points.
- High power handling,low distortion Vented Gap Cooling™ LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
- Frequency Range ( –10 dB): 41 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 55 Hz-20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 70˚ × 70˚ nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96 dB
- Power Rating: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W(Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 131 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 721 mm x 436 mm x 329 mm (28.4" x 17.2" x 13.0")
- Net Weight: 26 kg (58 lbs)
|Country of Manufacture||China|