JBL STX812M 12" Two-Way Bass-Reflex Stage Monitor/Utility
Designed specifically to be a high performance 12" two-way floor monitor,it can also do double duty as a utility speaker for use on a tripod stand or over a subwoofer,utilizing a single-position pole mount. A 70 degree by 70 degree waveguide is utilized for precise coverage.Features:
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines.
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage.
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation.
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting.
- High power handling,low distortion Vented Gap Cooling™ LF driver.
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly.
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth.
- Frequency Range ( –10 dB): 50 Hz-20 kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 75 Hz-20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 70˚ × 70˚ nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 95 dB
- Power Rating: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W(Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 571 mm x 355 mm x 264 mm (22.5" x 13.4" x 10.4")
- Net Weight: 19 kg ( 42 lbs)
|Country of Manufacture||China|