JBL LSR6325P/5.1 5 1 Surround System with RMC Room Mode Correction
The compact LSR6325P provides exceptional performance for use in applications where accuracy is a must,but space is limited. With a 5.25" high-excursion woofer,a damped titanium composite tweeter,and 150 watts of amplification,it outperforms many larger systems. When used with the LSR6312SP subwoofer,the LSR6325P is the heart of an exceptionally accurate yet space efficient full-range system.
The LSR6312P powered subwoofer is based on a 12" woofer with JBL's patented Neodymium Differential Drive NDD and 250 watts of power. An integral bass-management system provides all the features you need for today's multi-format surround production including: LCR and Direct LFE inputs,summed output for chaining multiple subwoofers,-4dB alignment setting,and JBL's new RMC Room Mode Correction system. RMC Calibration Kit included.
- High performance bi-amplified design with patented JBL Transducer Technology
- Front Panel Volume and Power Controls
- Integrated mounting points for horizontal and vertical suspension
- Titanium Composite High Frequency Device with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal Waveguide
- Shielded for use next to Video Monitors
- Built in high pass filtering for use with optional subwoofer
- User selectable Workstation Boundary Compensation
- Multi-format powered subwoofer for Dolby Prologic,AC-3,DTS and other surround formats
- RMC Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of response peaks due to room modes. RMC Calibration Kit included
- 250 Watt continuous output power amplifier
- Sophisticated LCR bass management system
- Direct LFE input with selectable 10 dB input sensitivity
- Summed output allows chaining of multiple LSR6312P for multiple subwoofer systems
- Neodymium Differential Drive NDD technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low power compression
- High-density baffle for low resonance and stable inertial ground
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-20kHz
- Enclosure Resonance Frequency: 55Hz
- Crossover: 2.3 kHz
- Max SPL: 106dB,109dB peak
- Input: XLR (balanced),RCA (unbalanced)
- LF: 5.25"
- HF: 1" Damped Titanium Composite
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Rating: 100 Watts LF,50 Watts HF
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 6.8" x 10.6" x 9.5"
- Net Weight: 17 lbs
- Frequency Response: 28-80Hz
- Max SPL: 112 dB (continuous),115 dB (peak)
- Power: 250 Watts
- Transducer: 12" 252F Subwoofer
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Left,Center,Right and Direct Inputs: Neutrik Combi XLR-1/4"
- Left,Center and Right Outputs: Neutrik XLR,balanced (pin 2 hot)
- Low Frequency Summed Output: Neutrik XLR,balanced (pin 2 hot)
- Remote Bypass Connector: 1/4" TS jack
- Direct Input LFE +10 dB: Push-on/push-off switch
- Mounting: 4 threaded mounting points conforming to industry standard square pattern 5" x 2.75" center to center. M6 metric threads
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 25" x 15.5" x 11.5"
- Net Weight: 50 lbs
|Country of Manufacture||China|