Ibanez TMB600 Electric Bass Natural
- Nordstrand™ CND PJ pickups
- Gloss-finished neck
Brand new bass with standard tuning, factory setup, and full manufacturer warranty.
Reflecting a classic Ibanez body style, the Talman Bass Series sports a cool retro look with a sound that will inspire players of all ages. The Talman TMB600 is a 4-string bass offering the superlative build quality and high end features that the advanced player will appreciate.
The TMB600 starts with an Ash body for a solid, punchy tone. A Maple neck with Acrylic block inlays and a bound Rosewood fretboard creates a smooth, professional feel. A solid, fully adjustable Ibanez Standard bridge provides excellent sustain and reliable intonation. Electronics consist of a Nordstrand™ CND P split-coil neck pickup and a Nordstrand™ CND J bridge pickup matched with a custom 2-band active EQ for increased tonal options and an EQ bypass switch for a more traditional, vintage sound. A tortoise shell pickguard completes the classic vibe.
- TMB4 Maple neck
- Ash body
- Bound Jatoba fretboard w/Acrylic block inlay
- Medium frets
- B10 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Nordstrand™ CND P neck pickup (Passive)
- Nordstrand™ CND J bridge pickup (Passive)
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ w/EQ bypass slide switch (passive tone control on treble pot)
- Chrome Hardware
- Scale : 864mm/34"
- a : Width 41mm at NUT
- b : Width 62mm at 20F
- c : Thickness 21.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 24.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 240mmR
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|