Ibanez PS120L Paul Stanley Left Handed Electric Guitar Black
- Ebony fretboard
- Seymour Duncan® '59/Custom 5™ pickups
Brand new guitar with standard tuning, factory setup, and full manufacturer warranty.
With a bigger than life stage show and some great rock anthems, KISS clawed their way to the top of the charts during the 70’s to become one of the biggest acts in the history of Rock n’ Roll. In 1976, the band’s frontman, Paul Stanley, was approached by Ibanez to collaborate on a signature guitar that would become the iconic instrument he would forever be associated with. In 1977, when Paul and Ibanez sat down to create his signature guitar, it was to be a totally unique design, but while perusing through the Ibanez catalog, one guitar in particular caught the frontman’s eye: The Artist 2663. Later to be known as the “Iceman”, the Artist wasn’t exactly a popular model at the time, but Stanley was intrigued by its asymmetrical shape and unusual body style and decided this would be the template for his signature instrument. Now, for the first time since 1996, Paul and Ibanez have reunited to introduce three exciting new Paul Stanley signature models.
The PS120L is a left-handed version of the PS120. It features a Mahogany body with a Maple top for a full, balanced tone. In addition, 3pc Mahogany PS set-in neck, a bound Ebony fretboard features long sustain and clear articulation. Electronics include a Seymour Duncan ‘59 model neck pickup and a Custom 5 at the bridge for a full range of classic tone. An ART-1 bridge was selected for optimal string transfer and precise intonation.
Finished in a high gloss Black with stunning block fingerboard inlay, body binding and chrome hardware, the PS120L is an iconic guitar and a true work of art.
- neck type PS 3pc Mahogany set-in neck
- body Maple top/Mahogany body
- fretboard Bound Ebony fretboard w/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- fret Medium frets
- bridge Full Tune III bridge
- tailpiece Quik Change III tailpiece
- neck pickup Seymour Duncan® '59 model (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup Seymour Duncan® Custom 5™ (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- factory tuning 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut Bone nut
- hardware color Chrome
- Scale : 628mm/24.7"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 23.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
|Country of Manufacture||China|