Gurus Optivalve Mk II Tube Driven Optical Compressor Pedal
The OPTIVALVE Tube-Optical Compressor Pedal is the last word in Compressor Pedals with all the advantages of the legendary Studio Outboards that have made history in music, but more versatile and easier to use.
Use it in different ways as a studio outboard, or on your pedalboard. As a standard compressor pedal to bring out the tone suitable in various styles: funky, blues, rock, etc. Use as a Limiter, to obtain maximum clean volume from your Amp without adding crunch it, or as an incredible enhancer of your TONE.
Use the “See thru Magic EYE” to view the Compression reduction level. Use it with your Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Acoustic Guitar, or as real outboard for your mixing tracks.
- BYPASS: TRUE bypass button. Green led indicates pedal is ON.
- INPUT: Input Level Threshold.
- RATIO: Compression ratio.
- TONE: A passive tone control to fine sculpt your tone after compression is applied.
- OUTPUT: Output Gain stage post compression.
- MAGIC EYE: Compression meter.
- TUBE: 12AU7 Gurus Tube for better performances.
- Power In 9 – 12 VDC max.
- Consumption (normal conditions) Max 230 mA
- Max Consumption Peak at start (tube warm up) <1A
- Gain reduction Up to 40db
- Input Impedance <1M Ohm
- Input Level 1 Vpp max.
- Distortion <0,28% @+24db
- Output Impedance <100K Ohm
- Output Level +22db / +28db peaks
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20.000Hz +/- 0,8db
- Tone filter - 6db @4500Hz.
- Magic Eye Meter db Gain Reduction
- Signal Noise ratio <80db @max limiting value
- Tube type 12AU7/ECC82
- Width 165mm.
- Length 125mm.
- Height 35mm.
- Weight 0,6Kg.