Made in the USA! Brand new guitar with factory tuning, setup, and warranty.
The G&L USA ASAT Classic Bluesboy electric guitar features an alder body, a hard-rock maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, a G&L MFD ASAT Classic single-coil, and a G&L Alnico 2 pickups, and a boxed-steel bridge with 6 saddles.
This guitar weighs approximately 8 lb. 1 oz.
- BODY FINISH: Ruby Red Metallic
- BRIDGE: Boxed-Steel with 6 saddles
- KNOBS: Knurled Dome-top Chrome
- TRIM PARTS: Chrome Pickguard Screws
- PICKGUARD: 3-ply Tortoise Shell
- BODY OTHER: Original Leo Spec. Body Depth, wood binding on the body top.
- NECK PROFILE: Modern Classic - 1 11/16" Nut Width, 1 5/8" String Spacing, 9.5" Radius
.820" depth at first fret, .870" depth at 12th fret (+/- .015" tolerance upon completion)
- NECK WOOD: Hard-rock Maple with matching fingerboard
- NECK FINISH: Satin Light Tint
- NECK OTHER: Black Face Dots
- NECK PICKUP: G&L A2S4248N Alnico 2
- BRIDGE PICKUP: G&L MFD ASAT Classic single-coil
- CONTROLS: 3-position blade pickups selector, volume, tone