G&L Fullerton Deluxe LB-100 Electric Bass Fullerton Red
The 2019 Fullerton Deluxe LB-100 bundles two classic combinations from the G&L Option Order menu, each with an alder body for rich, traditional tone and paired with a pickguard that sets off the color just right. That elegance continues up the neck with the G&L polished Vintage Gloss finish that looks fantastic and feels silky, not sticky.
Players fond of the old adage “if it ain’t broke…” haven’t played an LB-100. You see, the G&L LB-100™ is all about refinement, blending “holy grail” Alnico split-coil tone with modern improvements and superb craftsmanship.
This LB-100 projects a time-honored yet subtly progressive vibe, embracing the past yet unafraid of moving forward. The slim, hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing vintage gloss finish, while its comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets deliver silky playability. What’s more, the LB-100 features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument.
- PICKUPS: One G&L vintage split-coil Alnico pickup
- BODY WOOD: Alder on Fullerton Red
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Caribbean Rosewood
- NECK PROFILE: G&L 1 5/8" Medium C with 9 1/2" radius
- FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts
- BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: One volume control, one tone control
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell