Crown CT16S Amplifier Switcher
The CT16S Amplifer Switcher has 16 primary amplifier inputs,16 backup amplifier inputs,and 16 loudspeaker outputs.
The CT16S can be used to offer 8:1 amplifier backup or 1:1 amplifier backup.
8:1 backup offers 1 backup amplifer channel per 8 primary amplifier channels. 1:1 backup offers a backup amplifier channel per primary amplifier channel.
The PDC-100 monitors the CT16S and,in the event that a primary amplifier channel failure is detected,the PDC-100 instructs the CT16S to switch to the appropriate idle backup amplifier channel.
In the case of 8:1 backup,the PDC-100 ensures that the correct audio signal is routed to the backup amplifier channel via the PDP-DSP. In the case of 1:1 backup,the correct audio signal is already routed to the backup amplifier channels via the PDP-BOB devices. After the failure is corrected,the PDC-100 instructs the CT16S to switch the channel back to the primary amplifier channel.
The CT16S can be connected to the Hi-Z (70V / 100V) outputs of the amplifiers and is capable of handling 2A of continous current or 1000W per channel of audio signal.
The CT16S has 16 control inputs and 5 control outputs.
- 16 Primary Amplifier Inputs
- 16 Backup Amplifier Inputs
- 16 Loudspeaker Outputs
- 8:1 or 1:1 Backup Operation
- Monitoring and Control by PDC-100 Controller
- Automatic Switching of Failed Primary Amplifier Channel to Idle Backup Amplifier Channel
- Hi-Z (70V / 100V) Capability
- 2A of Continuous Current or 1000W per Channel of Audio Signal Capability
- 16 Control Inputs and 5 Control Outputs
|Country of Manufacture||China|