Ibanez S Prestige S6570SKSTB Electric Guitar Sunset Burst
The cutting edge of Ibanez design, the S series continues to be a marvel of form and function. Its signature body shape - sculpted, lightweight, and mahogany - is stronger and more musically responsive than guitars weighing twice as much. The S series is still a rock 'n' roll version of a quick, graceful, and potentially lethal weapon.
As the crown jewel of Ibanez, the Prestige line represents the passion and pride of Japanese luthiery. These guitars, produced exclusively in Japan, have earned worldwide acclaim and respect throughout the industry for their craftsmanship, quality, and innovation. Combine this with the legendary Ibanez S body style, and you have an instrument that defines the Ibanez mission of quality, innovation and design.
The S6570SK features a Mahogany body with a visually stunning Silky Oak top, and revered Super Wizard High Performance neck—constructed of five, glued, solid pieces of Maple/ Walnut—for absolute rock solid stability and fast, smooth, high-performance playing. Electronics include a pair of high-output DiMarzio® Air Norton™, True Velvet™, The Tone Zone® pickups were chosen for the inspiring way they complement each other to create a wide pallet of tonal options that add fire and improve sustain, yet retain clarity. Wired through a 5-way selector switch, they can be combined in a variety of configurations that offer numerous tonal options. The Ibanez original Lo-Pro Edge trem designed for superior tuning stability, playing comfort, and optimum sustain. Hardshell case included.
- Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Walnut neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- Silky Oak top/Mahogany body
- Bound Marbled Rosewood fretboard w/Off-set white dot inlay
- Jumbo frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Lo-Pro Edge tremolo bridge
- DiMarzio® Air Norton™ (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- DiMarzio® True Velvet™ (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- factory tuning 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Cosmo black hardware
- Hardshell case included
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 17mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 19mm at 12F
- Radius : 430mmR
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|