Ibanez JSM20 BKL John Scofield Black Low Gloss Hollow Body Electric Gu
Trying to label John Scofield’s work is nearly impossible: post-bop, funk-edged jazz, R&B…for all we know he may be inventing a whole new genre at this very moment. And for as varied as his musical stylings are, there also seems no end to the breadth of Scofield’s musical collaborations. Whether challenging the form with Pat Metheny, cruising with Medeski, Martin & Wood, or jamming with Gov’t Mule, the soulfulness of Scofield’s tone and chops makes him instantly recognizable to his ever-growing legion of fans.
This JSM20 of Scofield’s signature instrument reflects his desire to offer a guitar that meets his high standards, but falls within the reach of young working players.
The JSM20’s semi-hollow Maple Body is visually refined work of craftsmanship that enables clean, clear, warm tone: a character further enhanced by the 3pc Mahogany/Maple neck.
For extended tone options, the JSM20 comes with two Super 58 pickups and a Tri-Sound switch for the neck pickup that allows you to select humbucker in series (traditional), parallel (brighter, single coil type tone w/ lower output and hum cancellation) or coil-tapping for a single coil sound. An ART1 bridge provides improved sustain and tuning stability. Includes hard shell case.
- JSM 3pc Mahogany/Maple Neck
- Set-in Neck Construction
- Maple Top, Sides & Back
- Bound Ebony Fretboard with Aged Acrylic & Abalone block Inlay
- 22 Medium Frets
- ART-1 Bridge
- Quik Change III Tailpiece
- Super 58 (H) Neck Pickup
- Super 58 (H) Bridge Pickup
- Bone Nut
- Gold Hardware Color
- 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way toggle switch, Tri-sound switch (for neck pickup)
- .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052 String Guage
- 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E Factory Tuning
- 24.7" Scale
- Made in China
- Finish BKL Black Low Gloss
- Includes an Original Ibanez Case/Bag CASEAS1
- Scale: 24.7" Scale
- a : Width 43mm Nut Width
- b : Width
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1st fret
- d : Thickness 24mm at 9th fret
- Radius: 305mm
|Country of Manufacture||China|