G&L Tribute M-2500 GTB Bass Guitar in Gloss White Finish
Three decades ago,the G&L L-2000™ bass served notice that company founder Leo Fender was ready to disrupt the status quo. The bold,brash L-2000 has always been an exhilarating experience for players with the skill to pull it off. Now the new M-2000™ and M-2500 harness that power with a sonic palate that will surprise and delight new and die-hard G&L fans alike.
The M-2000 GTB packs all the innovations of the M-2000 into a bass that's got a style all its own. With its Gloss White,black-bound carved basswood body and matching headstock,this bass has killer stage presence. But its sexy looks are just the beginning.
Leo's MFD™ humbuckers have always been the heart of the iconic L-Series. In the all-new M-Series,these powerhouses are voiced to fully exploit a studio-quality 18v preamp system specially designed by G&L's R&D wizard Paul Gagon. With an LF442 chip,100v poly caps,1% metal film resistors and big,fat signal traces on the mil-spec circuit board,this preamp reveals everything the player and the instrument have to offer. And there's even more:
- Primary volume and pan controls to explore the full range of sounds available between the two pickups
- 3-band EQ with peripherally placed,center-detent,reduced-diameter knobs
- An impeccable,familiar "feel" of the instrument in the hands and on the shoulder
- The return of the classic "C"-shape 1 5/8 neck,discontinued by G&L in the 1980s
For slapping,rolling back some highs and dialing up some lows,coupled with a mid-range boost,magnifies the intensity that Leo's humbuckers are famous for. Need more definition for fingerstyle? Just bring up the treble and roll off the bass for a nuanced and detailed sound. Headroom? The new M-Series preamp harnesses the power of those meaty MFD humbuckers without a hint of clipping. The best tools are simple,intuitive and easy to use,and that's exactly what you'll find in the new M-Series package. Truly,it's the evolution of Leo's revolution. Want to know more about the M-2000? Get the full story.
The best tools are simple,intuitive and easy to use,and that's exactly what you'll find in the new M-Series package. Truly,it's the evolution of Leo's revolution. The Tribute® Series M-2000 GTB packs all this goodness at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series,you'll never look back.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUPS: Two Leo Fender -designed / Paul Gagon-specified G&L MFD™ humbucking pickups made in Fullerton,California
- BODY WOOD: black bound Basswood
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8"
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo,nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: G&L M-spec 18v preamp,volume,pan,3-band boost/cut EQ with center detents
|Country of Manufacture||Indonesia|