Crown CT8SHO Amplifier Switcher
The CT8SHO Amplifer Switcher has 8 primary amplifier inputs,8 backup amplifier inputs,and 8 loudspeaker outputs.
The CT8SHO can be used to offer 8:1 amplifier backup or 1:1 amplifier backup.
8:1 backup offers 1 backup amplifer channel per 8 primary amplifier channels. 1:1 backup offers a backup amplifier channel per primary amplifier channel.
The PDC-200 or PDC-300 Server monitors the CT8SHO and,in the event that a primary amplifier channel failure is detected,the PDC Server instructs the CT8SHO to switch to the appropriate idle backup amplifier channel.
In the case of 8:1 backup,the PDC Server ensures that the correct audio signal is routed to the backup amplifier channel via the BLU-800. In the case of 1:1 backup,the correct audio signal is already routed to the backup amplifier channels via the BLU-BOB devices. After the failure is corrected,the PDC Server instructs the CT8SHO to switch the channel back to the primary amplifier channel.
The CT8SHO can be connected to the Hi-Z (70V / 100V) outputs of the amplifiers and is capable of handling up to 160Vrms,20A continuous for each channel of audio signal.
The CT8SHO has 16 control inputs and 5 control outputs.
- 8 Primary Amplifier Inputs
- 8 Backup Amplifier Inputs
- 8 Loudspeaker Outputs
- 8:1 or 1:1 Backup Operation
- Monitoring and Control by PDC-200 or PDC-300 Server
- Automatic Switching of Failed Primary Amplifier Channel to Idle Backup Amplifier Channel
- Hi-Z (70V / 100V) Capability
- 160Vrms,20A Continuous per Channel of Audio Signal Capability
- 16 Control Inputs and 5 Control Outputs
|Country of Manufacture||China|