Ibanez AEG240 Thinline Acoustic Electric Trans Black Sunburst B-Stock
B-stock acoustic electric guitar with finish flaw on heel, under finish on body and scratch on back of headstock.
If stages, studios, the road, and acoustic guitars are your bailiwick, Ibanez just made your life a little easier, with a surprisingly versatile musical tool. The short-scale AEG family has already earned a solid reputation as the electric guitarist's easy-playing stage acoustic/electric. The AEG240 is even more comfortable, with its thin, feedback-crushing body. But the big news is USB connectivity... you know what that means: You don't have to trust your next musical idea to a lame built-in laptop mic. The Fishman pre-amp and pickups deliver string-to-string clarity and breadth though the simple, fast USB connection.
- Body Shape: Thinner AEG body
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Top: Flamed Maple Top
- Back & Sides: Mahogany back & sides
- Neck: Mahogany neck (satin finish)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Body Binding: Black
- Tuning Machine: Gold Die-cast Tuners
- Frets: 21
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage™ Bridge pin
- Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore pickup
- Preamp: Fishman® Sonitone Preamp
- Case/Bag: AEG10C (NOT INCLUDED)
- Scale: 635mm
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at 14th Fret: 58mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 7th: 21mm
- Radius: 400mmR
- Length: 19 1/4"
- Width: 15"
- Max Depth: 2 3/4"
- Others: w/Micro USB output
|Country of Manufacture||China|