ENGL Amps VICTOR SMOLSKI LIMITED EDITION E646 100 Watt HEAD
There is a guitarist who takes modern guitar playing to another level. His skills set up new standards in technique, tone and attitude:
There is an amp that features his style, helps to develop his music and creates his sound:
The new ENGL E 646 Victor Smolski Ltd.
Unique and remarkable design and awesome signature sounds wrapped into snakeskin. 100 watts of 6L6 power tubes trapped behind hand-soldered iron chains. Adjusted and dialed in for the modern metal guitar player.
Four channels of pure tube attack power deliver the widest modern range of tones you can expect from an amp.
The E 646 delivers the fastest attack, punchiest rhythm, breathtaking furious lead lines and the most modern, sparkling clean sounds available. The amp also bears the smooth, sonic transition of well-selected channel layouts including an adjustable Mid Boost switch in order to create modern rock tones from sustained shining clean to a vintage vibe crunch sound. The S.A.C. switching control gives you easy access to all available sounds just a footstep away.
Be prepared to….plug in “Straight To Hell.”
Front panel features:
•4 Gain control knobs: Clean Gain-1, Crunch Gain-2, Lead Gain-3 and Lead Gain-4
• Middle-voiced switching (affects all 4 channels) via front panel button or via footswitch
• Electronic Power tube monitoring system (P.T.M.) with LED indication (new version)• 4 channels: Clean-Channel 1, Crunch-Channel 2, Lead-Channel 3 and Lead-Channel 4
• 4 Volume control knobs: Clean Vol.-1, Crunch Vol.-2, Lead Vol.-3 and Lead Vol.-4
• EQ system Clean and Crunch: Bass, Middle, Treble-Clean, Treble-Crunch
• EQ system Lead-Channel 3 and Lead-Channel 4: Bass, Middle or Middle-voiced, Treble
• Channel switching via two front panel buttons or via footswitch
• Master A and B controls for different output volume settings
• Presence and Depth Punch controls in the poweramp stage
• Stand By switch
Rear panel features:
•ENGL S.A.C. Port to accept the Custom Footpedal Z-9 (more options)
• Noise Gate (including threshold control) can now be activated via footswitch (On/Off)
• F.X. Loop Send & Return with Balance control now switchable via footswitch (On/Off)• 3 x 1/4″ Stereo jacks for connecting three Z-4 footpedals or a MIDI switching system such as the ENGL Z-11
• Poweramp Output 2 x 4 ohms, 2 x 8 ohms and 1 x 16 ohms for many speaker options
• 100 Watts output power, 4 x 6L6GC power tubes
•Four ECC83 (12AX7) preamp tubes
|Country of Manufacture|